1. Who We Are
We are Stonecraft Paving, a subsidiary of the larger Castacrete Limited Group, a company registered in England and Wales with company no. 875221whose registered office is at Stone House, Dean Street, East Farleigh, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 0PW.
2. The Personal Data We Collect
We do not collect any types of personal data. The website is for information only.
4. Your rights
Though we do not hold any personal data at present we want you in future to remain in control of your personal data. Part of this is making sure you understand your legal rights, which are as follows:
- where your personal data is processed on the basis of consent, the right to withdraw that consent;
- the right to confirmation as to whether or not we are holding any of your personal data and, if we are, to obtain a copy of it;
- the right to have certain data provided to you in a portable electronic format (where technically feasible);
- the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified;
- the right to object to your personal data being used for marketing or profiling, or on the basis of our or a third party’s legitimate interests;
- the right to restrict how your personal data is used; and
- the right to be forgotten, which allows you to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances (though this is not an absolute right and may not apply if we need to continue using it for a lawful reason).
If you would like further information about any of your rights or wish to exercise them, please contact us using the details given in section 1.
Please keep in mind that there are exceptions to the rights above and, though we will always try to respond to your satisfaction, there may be situations where we are unable to do so (for example, because the information no longer exists or there is an exception which applies to your request). If you are not happy with our response, or you believe that your data protection or privacy rights have been infringed, you should contact the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, which oversees data protection compliance in the UK. Details of how to do this can be found at www.ico.org.uk.
5. Updating this Policy
We may update this Policy at any time. When we do, we will post a notification on the main page of our Website and we will also revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal data we may hold in the future.
Last updated on 22nd October 2018